WelcomeWe are so glad you are here
"Joy” and “Life” are big words for us at Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church. Through our Christian faith, we lean into God’s promise that through Jesus we are freed by grace to live faithfully and serve joyfully. Though we understand that life is full of questions and challenges, we believe God’s plan for us is not one of despair or guilt, but rather one of joy and life. Together as a Church in Peachtree City, we celebrate God’s victory and opportunities in Christ.
Come, question, grow, serve, and enjoy life with us. All are welcome!
Worship with us
Worship is a great way to give thanks for the blessings of the prior week and to center ourselves for the week to come. All our worship services are centered in communion and a message that explores what the Good News of Jesus’ resurrection means for our mission of enjoying life and making the world a better place.
People can choose the best time, style, and space that helps them feel most connected. Kids of all ages are welcome at all services.
Accompanied by the pipe organ or piano, the
congregation sings hymns and liturgy from the ELCA’s worship hymnal.
Sanctuary: 8:30am & 11am
Online @ 11am
Led by a worship band, we sing a variety of praise tunes around a message and communion.
Fellowship Hall @ 9:45am
Online @ 9:45am
Our vision is to continue to create an open community, welcoming, encouraging, and equipping all to grow and make a positive impact for the greater good.
1. We are an open and inclusive community that welcomes everyone. Our openness allows us to see God reflected in every living being, respect each person regardless of life choices and experiences, love the variety of people that join our community, and embrace people regardless of faith.
2. We are an evolving spiritual community. We encourage and support each person’s evolving spiritual journey—regardless of faith—because it enriches our spiritual community. Being curious and learning from others deepens our own understanding of God.
3. We believe in God’s grace and unconditional love. Through grace and unconditional love, God provides us complete forgiveness, gives us life abundantly, and restores us forever.
4. We share our gifts generously. As individuals and together, we reach out to serve people within our community and the world, freely sharing God’s abundant gifts and unconditional love.
5. We strive for excellence in all we do. In our dealings within the church and with our community, we are honest in all interactions. We strive to be competent, adaptable, relevant, purposeful, and resourceful.
6. We are a renewing, growing, spiritual community. We direct our individual talents and material resources with the intention to expand the size and impact of our spiritual community.
Luanne HarmsDirector of Contemporary Music
Joni SiepertAssistant Music Minister
Christ Our Shepherd Lutheran Church in Peachtree City has a main sanctuary in town, as well as a lovely outdoor space near Tyrone.
As one of the first churches in Peachtree City, our primary facility is located at the crossroads of Peachtree Parkway and Rt. 54, across from Fresh Market.
God has also blessed us with a beautiful 33-acre property at 411 Palmetto Road. Just 8 miles north of our Peachtree City campus, this scenic outdoor setting with a gorgeous 4-acre lake is regularly used for worship and fellowship, as well as for community events.